AIG Investments, Commercial Mortgage Lending - Houston, Tx - The position will support the Head of Asset Management and Investment Managers who oversee AIG's $24 billion commercial mortgage loan portfolio located throughout North America. The position involves valuation, financial analysis, risk assessments and asset management of the commercial mortgage loan and REO portfolios. The candidate will have the opportunity to leverage valuation and analytic skills into a career within the commercial mortgage loan industry and with one of the world's largest financial institutions.
To Apply throught the website, click here
Or to apply through LinkedIn, click here.
CBRE San Antonio is seeking a Multi-Family Specialist to join the San Antonio team. MAI or State Licensed with multi-family experience preferred. For details contact Malcolm H. Coleman, MAI, MRICS, Managing Director at 210/253-6020 or email: Malcolm.Coleman@cbre.com
Gary Brown & Associates, Inc. - Houston
We Currently have an opening for a Certified Real Estate Appraiser and an Appraiser Trainee.
Send Resume to: Joyce@garybrown.com
Valbridge Property Advisors - Houston is interviewing real estate appraisers to join our expanding right-of-way specialty practice group. Experience in eminent domain valuation is required. Professional designations and testimony experience is preferred. Valbridge is a national appraisal firm with 70 offices and more than 500 appraisers. We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits. All inquiries held in confidence. Contact Chris Lantz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.467.5858
Allen, Williford & Seale, Inc. - Entry Level - Real Estate Valuation Analyst/Appraiser Trainee
Allen, Williford & Seale, Inc. (AWS) is seeking entry level candidates for the position of Real Estate Valuation Analyst/Appraiser Trainee to join our experienced team. AWS provides appraisals, valuations, and consulting services for right of way projects involving eminent domain and condemnation matters. Our services encompass virtually all real estate property types to include commercial, industrial, residential, agricultural, and recreational. Our clients, which include major oil & gas companies, state highway departments, national electric providers, municipalities, and federal agencies, rely upon our expertise to facilitate the purchase of real estate for various infrastructure projects. These large infrastructure projects include oil and gas pipelines, power lines, highways, and transportation corridors across the nation. Additionally, we are frequently relied upon to provide expert witness testimony in court for eminent domain proceedings.
The candidates’ responsibilities would include: research and analysis of market data, compilation of appraisal reports, assisting with consulting assignments, inspecting subjects and market data, preparing litigation materials, and other real estate valuation activities.
The ideal candidate possesses the minimum qualifications:
- College graduate with four-year degree
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or real estate related field
- Preferred active Appraiser Trainee License
- 1 to 3 years commercial real estate appraisal experience
- Desire to become MAI designated
- Strong computer skills to include proficiency in Word, Excel, and Adobe
To learn more visit www.appraiser.com. To apply email your resume and college transcript to email@example.com.
Commercial Real Estate - NPV Advisors
NPV Advisors currently has an opening for an experienced Commercial Real Estate Appraiser in our new Houston office. This is a full-time, fee-split position. Experienced Appraisers at NPV Advisors are established veterans of the commercial real estate industry with a proven track record of providing high-quality appraisals for simple to complex properties. NPV offers valuation professionals a boutique office environment, a competitive fee-split structure, and access to a team of associates that provide specialized market research. Our appraisers work nationwide and build rapport with some of the premier investors and lenders in North America.
To see the full job description, qualifications, and apply, visit our website:
Commercial Appraisal Reviewer - Amegy Bank
Amegy Bank, a division of Zions Bancorporation is one of the nation’s premier financial services companies, consisting of a collection of great banks with combined total assets exceeding $65 billion. Zions’ subsidiary ZB, N.A. operates banking divisions under local management teams and community identities in 11 states.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Appraisal Reviewer to join our team. This position is located in Houston, TX.
We want to talk to you!
- Order and review appraisals on commercial properties located in Texas and other states.
- Provide consulting services to all lines of business with respect to Bank policy, USPAP, appraisal regulations and real estate market trends.
- Specific job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, scoping requests for services, bidding process management, award process management, managing external suppliers and appraisal review.
- Provides occasional recommendations for additions/removals from the approved appraiser panel to the Chief Appraiser.
- Works on unusually complex problems and provides solutions that are highly creative.
- Uses independent judgment to accomplish objectives.
- Reports directly to the Chief Appraiser.
Education and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of appraisal review and real estate valuation with commercial and income property appraisals.
- At least 2+ years must include commercial appraisal review experience for a federally regulated banking institution or equivalent.
- Ability to apply advanced real estate valuation principles, theories and concepts.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Expert knowledge of appraisal methodologies and techniques, MS Office, and discounted cash flow analysis.
- Strong communication and customer services skills.
- Must hold a General Appraisal Certification from the State of Texas.
- MAI preferred.
- Will consider an advanced Candidate for the MAI.
- Strong written and verbal skills required.
- Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with RIMS appraisal management system preferred.
- Advanced understanding of appraisal theory, methods, and techniques and a thorough understanding of USPAP and federal appraisal regulations.
- Able to adapt to new technology and changes to recognized valuation methods and techniques.
- Able to write concise technical opinions in language comprehensible to expert and layman alike.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Texas-Houston-TX - Amegy Tower
For more information:
Junior Commercial Real Estate Appraiser – Newmark Knight Frank Houston
We are seeking junior level appraisers with 1 to 3 years of experience.
We offer a competitive compensation package, which could include a signing bonus, based on your skill level.
Applicants should be able to complete their own commercial appraisal assignments with supervisory input as needed.
Applicants should be Appraiser Trainees or in the process of achieving this level of education, with a desire to become State Certified or an MAI.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert L. Bradley & Associates seeks licensed or certified appraisers.
Send resume to
Commercial Real Estate Appraiser - Houston
We are seeking a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser with 10+ years of appraisal experience (at least 5 of which must be commercial appraisal experience).
We offer 60 – 70% fee splits – among the best in the industry.
This position affords great flexibility and independence in that you will work remotely (telecommuting), and may work part-time or full-time.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with excellent analytical and communication skills, who can maintain strong quality control while consistently meeting deadlines.
We are looking for a team player with whom we can build a mutually beneficial, long-term relationship.
Top performers have excellent potential for growth and advancement to local Managing Partner and Regional Manager positions, with substantial additional benefits.
MAI Designated appraiser or AI Candidate pursuing an MAI Designation is a plus, but not required.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Colliers International Valuation & Advisory Services is currently seeking a Valuation Services Director for its Houston, TX office
Come Join Us! With over 522 offices in 62 countries, we are fully immersed in our local markets, bringing a Service Excellence to supporting our clients, wherever they may be. At Colliers, you can pursue global career opportunities.
The successful candidate will possess the following required degrees, certificates or competencies:
1. Active Certified General Appraiser license
2. MAI designated member or working towards MAI designation preferred
3. Experience performing equivalent duties as a commercial real estate appraiser
4. Strong communication and analytical skills
5. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Argus
6. Experience with complex income-producing assignments for
7. Strong work ethic and desire to take their valuation career to the next level
1. Ability to multi-task, managing several projects at once.
2. Uncompromised ethics and integrity.
3. Candidate must be self-starter who is well-organized, self-motivated, efficient, responsible, and dependable.
Please visit this link http://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=COLLIERS&cws=1&rid=5230
Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence to discuss.